Q. My anal yeast infection disappears away with cream but comes back when I run out. Kindly advice.

Answered by Dr. Ohams Henry and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Yeast Infection or Clotrimazole? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am looking to get a prescription for Clotrimazole-Betamethasone. I currently have one, but I am almost out. I have been dealing with anal yeast for around 10 years. Now it goes away with the cream but comes back when I run out. I do not wish to see any more doctors.