Ask an "Underweight Management Specialist" Online
Ask your Underweight Management queries to our experienced nutritionists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.
Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled nutritionists who specialized in Underweight Management treatment.
Your first Query is FREE!
Click here to see a Sample Answer »
About "Underweight Management"
Being underweight because of poor nutrition can be a concern. Some of the healthy ways to gain weight are:
- Eat 5 to 6 smaller meals in a day.
- Eat foods that are rich in nutrients like whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- Avoid coffee and diet soda, instead drink smoothies and milkshakes.
- Snack on nuts, dried fruits, avocado, and peanut butter.
- Keep an eye on your sugar intake, but have an occasional treat.
- Strength training can help gain weight by building muscles.