Medical Advice on "Physiotherapy"

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Plica is a tissue that remains behind when the knee joint is formed (from multiple small pockets). In some, it may be a very tough structure and cause rubbing when the knee bends. Once excised it will not grow back ... View thread »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your concern. I would like to know the exercises McKenzie correction you had done for reduction. You need a proper manual therapy assessment and mechanical restoration with mobilization. I would like to advise ... View thread »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your concern. The swollen up vein could be varicose veins. And if you keep doing some activities that increase the pressure in the lower body or abdomen, it can give rise to immense pressure preventing backflow ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fingers popping is common and not considered to be a cause for worry. It, however, must be remembered that you should avoid popping them. Jaw cracking is another condition that as long it is not painful it can be ... View thread »

Dr. Shakti  Mishra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your case, what I found is that you must follow some basic stretching exercises with warm up and cool down phase to avoid tightening of muscles. Do warm-up exercise like static jogging, jumping with hands ... View thread »

Dr. Palanikumar  Chellamuthu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have to inform us of your age, duration of symptoms, whether you are on any medical management, the extent of your body joints and spine involvement, etc. Considering all these have been done, I would suggest you ... View thread »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your concern. I feel that there could be some facet irritation that can lead to this restriction and pain on your left side of the neck. Do not worry. I suggest you to kindly use a neck pillow or support ... View thread »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suggest you wear well-cushioned footwear made of MCR (microcellular rubber) material. It will help you to reduce the impact on the bone while walking and it reduces the pain. Keep yourself warm by wearing socks and ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A very common issue with people working on the desk. Long hours at a stretch spent in poor posture and bad ergonomic position leads to the symptoms you describe. I will recommend reading about the correct office or ... View thread »

Dr. Vikram S Bharadwaj
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This seems like coccydynia, pain of coccyx bone or near to it. Did you have a fall on your tailbone a week back? Also, if you had lifted something heavy, this kind of pain may come to lower back and may get radiated to ... View thread »

Ask a Physiotherapist »