Medical Advice on "Physiotherapy"

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for providing a brief history. As you had this injury persisting from 2 years now, I will advise getting a proper examination with the physiotherapist you been seeing for now and provide me the reports. ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have a burning sensation and unlocking sound in the cervical spine, it could be related to the nerve entrapment. I will advise you to take a neck collar and do hot water fermentation for a week post which you ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you had inflammation at the junction of the meet-up of the tendon to muscles it takes usually 4 to 6 weeks of time. The doctor was right. Post which you should opt for physiotherapy for better assistance. As there is ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As this pain looks to be more of muscle fatigue. As the fatigue is going to set in because of a less muscular part in the leg region. Mostly the anterior portion of the leg pains which is the fascia pain. You can use ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sure the X-ray looks kind of AC joint separation due to the ligament injury. With the image, the injury looks between grade II or III. I will advise you to take the call for the MRI shoulder to focus on the AC joint. ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per history, I think you should start strengthening the forearm and leg muscles gradually. Please do let me know if you have had any ankle sprain in the past. This will provide more insights. Try doing reverse ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for providing a brief history. As per me, it looks like the paraspinal muscles are getting over excited to safeguard the spine and the ligaments of the intervertebral joints are also getting over excited due ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Giving a brief into the ligament injury which happens in the ankle. Usually, ankle injuries are ignored. Also, no proper rehabilitation is done for the same. So ankle becomes prone to injuries again and again. Let me ... View thread »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With the history, it appears to be the involvement of the trapped nerve in the lower back which we address it as lumbar spine. Usually, people are prone to have damage of the intervertebral disc at the lumbar spine as ... View thread »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your concern. I feel you should do proper warming up and stretch before doing the activity. This will definitely reduce your tightness, pain, and discomfort. Do some basic stretch and strengthening and use good ... View thread »