Medical Advice on "Nutritionist"

Dr. Kahlil Subramanian
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are many ayurveda products available in the market to gain weight. All products contain the same ingredients as the nutrigain has. I do not know whether these products are expected to clear quality assurance or not ... View thread »

Dr. Revathi  Sundaramurthy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Guava helps in weight loss as it contains roughage or fibers. Fibers include both soluble and insoluble fiber. Fibers are the part of plant foods. Not all fibers are completely digested by the human body, hence they will ... View thread »

Dr. Avani Shah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for sharing your query with me. It is good that you have started with exercises. Pre and post exercise meal is very important for better muscle recovery. You can have one fruit and six almonds and two walnuts before ... View thread »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The first thing you have to focus on your daily diet and not only supplements. So make a high-calorie food. Eat more cereals 300 gm mainly plain rice, brown rice or bread, oatmeals, maize, Nutrela, and all whole grains ... View thread »

Dr. Aafiya   Almas
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To increase your stamina, you should include the following in your diet: Have a pomegranate every day, as they are high in polyphenols which cut down muscle soreness and inflammation. Have two tablespoons of peanut ... View thread »

Dr. Shilpi Rajnish Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would suggest you the following proportion to keep in mind while selecting a protein powder: Low fat (1 to 5 grams is good). Low carbohydrate (1 to 5 grams is good). High protein (normally about 20 to 30 grams ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The recommended dietary intake of protein is 30% of your total calorie or food intake, which means 30% of what you eat should be proteins. If it exceeds 45 or 50%, then it can cause problems, especially to your kidneys. ... View thread »

Dr. Shakti  Mishra
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the reports were taken before the surgery (attachment removed to protect patient identity), please do mention the after reports if any taken. She needs to take a wholesome diet rich in protein along with Iron ... View thread »

Dr. Shakti  Mishra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As an athlete, you should be having a very light body and flexible enough for playing games. Jogging is a must every day, morning and evening (static and dynamic). Have milk, banana and brown bread in the morning before ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you are working in the night, you might be losing out the necessary sleep. So you are unable to focus entirely during work. It is essential for an adult human being to get seven to eight hours of quality sleep ... View thread »