Medical Advice on "Psychotherapy"

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Delusion is a false belief, which is very firm and unshakeable. It is a symptom of psychosis, which is found in schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, mania, etc. It is due to increased dopamine chemical in the ... View thread »

Dr. Gaurang Surti
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand the difficulties faced by you because of the impulsivity. Since you are only 18 years old, I would not consider any medications right now. However, I would advise you first to appreciate the bodily ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query with keen interest and agree with your doctor who suggested OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) for current symptoms. In addition, it appears to me that there is secondary depression. So, your ... View thread »

Dr. Sathya  Prakash
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Risperidone can cause a condition known as hyperprolactinemia or an increase in serum prolactin levels. This is associated with a number of symptoms, including secretion of milk from the breast, stoppage of periods, etc. ... View thread »

Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, I congratulate you for entering into medical course and wish you a great life ahead. I think your main issue currently is unwanted thoughts in your mind. This can be a residual symptom of obsessive ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal  Anilkumar Gandhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are not taking psychiatric medications. You need to be bold and confident. You fix your schedule of sleep and appetite. Take daily 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Take good healthy food and avoid junk food. Do the daily ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunadh M Nair
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I think the symptoms you are describing is more fitting to an OCD (obsessive compulsive disease) spectrum disorder. As long as you give way to your thoughts and practice repeatedly to pronounce names, this problem will ... View thread »

Dr. Shubham  Mehta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are doing well with Skizoril (Clozapine) and Nexito forte (Escitalopram), I think you must continue with the same. Schizophrenia is a terrible psychiatric illness. If it reoccurs, then it will be difficult to ... View thread »