Medical Advice on "Childbirth Educator"

Dr. Sonal  Prasad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ideally, Meprate - Medroxyprogesterone should be taken only after confirming the absence of pregnancy as Meprate has a tendency of causing incomplete abortion. So, it would be wise to get a serum beta hCG done (human ... View thread »

Dr. GowriMeena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the information you have provided, it looks like you have an unplanned pregnancy. I am not sure about the reason why you do not want to continue the pregnancy. Even though spacing pregnancies is advisable, it is ... View thread »

Dr. Uzma Arqam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you know swimming before pregnancy, then you can do it in pregnancy also. Have few precautionary steps. If you do not have a risk of threatened miscarriage, low lying placenta or other complications, then there is a ... View thread »

Dr. Sonal  Prasad
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The sperms ejaculated are formed 3 to 5 days before the actual sex process. If you have never used them before and used it only a few hours before sex then there should be no problem of malformations in the baby. Neither ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Having seen your PCOS reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it is suggested that you should opt for controlled ovarian stimulation and intrauterine insemination procedure. It will increase ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Once the cervical cerclage (cervical stitch to prevent pregnancy loss or premature birth) has been placed then the guideline is to remove it once the woman goes into latent phase or active labor in the labor room. There ... View thread »

Dr. Garima  Sawhney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Whatever happens to her is the side effect of I-pill only. We need to rule out pregnancy also as I-pill only prevents 50% of pregnancy rate. First do the test serum beta hCG to rule out pregnancy and then we will discuss ... View thread »

Dr. GowriMeena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The emergency pill, I-pill can be used only once in a cycle. If the I-pill is used more than once in a cycle, it not only does not work, it also upsets the body hormones and can cause irregular bleeding. It is best to ... View thread »

Dr. Vidya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is important to take the above folic acid supplement to prevent cleft palate and lip and also neurological defects in the fetus. Take three months before conception and continue throughout pregnancy. Good luck ... View thread »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sperms have to enter deep into vagina for pregnancy to happen. Initially during intercourse for newly weds, full penetration might be difficult to achieve. You just need to increase the duration of foreplay to increase ... View thread »