Medical Advice on "Dietician"

Dr. Sumiya  Sulthana
Hi doctor, Welcome to icliniq.com. Need not worry. Due to fever and medication changes have happened. You need to meet your endocrinologist and monitor your medication and ask any fluid restriction follow-up till creatinine settel down, usually, ... View thread »

Dr. Sonal Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should focus on a balanced diet. Start having protein, carbohydrate-rich diet. You can take a banana shake in the morning. It will give you instant energy as well as help in weight gain. Start taking milk and milk ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. These are the home remedies followed to treat a sore throat. Drink a mixture of lukewarm water with honey and lime juice a couple of times a day. It gives immediate relief. Grated ginger with green tea is quite helpful. ... View thread »

Dr. Sonal Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Everything is fine. Just because your cyst has disappeared as your hormonal level becomes normal and you keep exercising, so not to worry. Your weight was high just because of hormonal imbalance. Since you have taken ... View thread »

Dr. Priyanka  Zade
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can take four to five soaked almonds daily in the early morning and take a banana shake in the midmorning. Try to include a whole milk curd in your lunch. Do regular exercise to build your muscle ... View thread »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can practice some brisk home body poses and exercises other than walking or running. Also, reduce your calorie to lose weight with low carbohydrate diet. Have mainly two roti, mix vegetables, citrus fruits and ... View thread »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case in detail. First of all Orlistat (Xenical) is a drug which may be useful for you. But, initially I would recommend you to go under natural treatment better to say meal planning or proper diet ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha  B S
Hi, It is very important to gain weight in a healthy way (i.e, gaining muscle and not fat). For this, both diet and exercise play a major role. DIET: Include a lot of protein in your diet in the form of nuts, seeds and sprouts. Protein drinks like ... View thread »

Dr. Sanchari  Majumder
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and following is the diet chart for you.  Early morning 7 AM - green tea with a biscuit or half plate sprouts. Breakfast 8.30 AM - a bowl of ... View thread »

Dr. Manidipa   Dey
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to follow a high protein, low calorie and low fat balanced diet. Do not skip your breakfast. To control gastric problem you need to take food at proper interval. Do not let your stomach empty for a longer time. ... View thread »