Medical Advice on "Dietician"

Dr. Yelamanchili  Alekhya
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can give you some guidance which might help you reduce weight with PCOS (polycystic ovaries). Try to drink at least two liters of water daily. You should have a bowl of soup between breakfast and lunch. Eat lots ... View thread »

Dr. Sumiya  Sulthana
Hi doctor, Welcome to icliniq.com. Need not worry. Due to fever and medication changes have happened. You need to meet your endocrinologist and monitor your medication and ask any fluid restriction follow-up till creatinine settel down, usually, ... View thread »

Dr. Sumiya  Sulthana
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It needs to be monitored very strictly with diet so that it will help to manage the present condition and avoid kidney problems. Strictly follow a diabetic diet plan with complex carbohydrate diet with a split of ... View thread »

Dr. Durga Kumari
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have mentioned that you are suffering from lactose intolerance, which means a decreased ability to digest milk sugar that is, lactose. You need not worry because you can have soy products like soy milk, tofu, and ... View thread »

Dr. Sumiya  Sulthana
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Brush her teeth twice and clean her tongue and make sure she does not eat excess acidic food before going to bed. Ask her to make a habit of gargling with normal water after each food she takes. Avoid acidic foods, ... View thread »

Dr. Manidipa   Dey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to have low calorie, low carbohydrate and high protein balanced diet chart for your weight loss. According to your height, your ideal body weight should be 63-65 kg. Diet and exercise both are important ... View thread »

Dr. Durga Kumari
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is absolutely not a good way to lose 10 kg in 10 days. It can create several health problems. So, I suggest you do not do this. The best rate would be to reduce 4 to 5 kg in a month. About eating eggs, eating ... View thread »

Dr. Priyanka  Zade
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Diet prescription is as follows: Early morning: Luke warm water one glass, one teaspoon methi seeds powder or soaked methi (overnight). After half an hour: Tea without sugar or black tea or green tea one cup (without ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal   Wadi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nuts do not contain cholesterol. Cholesterol is only found in animal foods like meat, poultry, fish, milk and milk products. Nuts have unsaturated essential fats which the body cannot make on its own. Hence ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal   Wadi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your weight is on the higher side that is one of the reasons for high cholesterol. Here are a few nutritional tips: Stop ... View thread »