Medical Advice on "Dietician" Issues

Dr. Sumiya  Sulthana
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Brush her teeth twice and clean her tongue and make sure she does not eat excess acidic food before going to bed. Ask her to make a habit of gargling with normal water after each food she takes. Avoid acidic foods, ... View thread »

Dr. Manidipa   Dey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to have low calorie, low carbohydrate and high protein balanced diet chart for your weight loss. According to your height, your ideal body weight should be 63-65 kg. Diet and exercise both are important ... View thread »

Dr. Sumiya  Sulthana
Hi doctor, Welcome to icliniq.com. Need not worry. Due to fever and medication changes have happened. You need to meet your endocrinologist and monitor your medication and ask any fluid restriction follow-up till creatinine settel down, usually, ... View thread »

Dr. Durga Kumari
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is absolutely not a good way to lose 10 kg in 10 days. It can create several health problems. So, I suggest you do not do this. The best rate would be to reduce 4 to 5 kg in a month. About eating eggs, eating ... View thread »

Dr. Priyanka  Zade
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Diet prescription is as follows: Early morning: Luke warm water one glass, one teaspoon methi seeds powder or soaked methi (overnight). After half an hour: Tea without sugar or black tea or green tea one cup (without ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal   Wadi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nuts do not contain cholesterol. Cholesterol is only found in animal foods like meat, poultry, fish, milk and milk products. Nuts have unsaturated essential fats which the body cannot make on its own. Hence ... View thread »

Dr. Vishal   Wadi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your weight is on the higher side that is one of the reasons for high cholesterol. Here are a few nutritional tips: Stop ... View thread »

Dr. Dt.Sonali  Arvind Bhanushali
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the height of your wife, the ideal weight should be between 62 to 65 kg. So, yes she needs to gain some healthy weight. There are many factors that affect the individual weight and height. For example, the age ... View thread »

Dr. Sanchari  Majumder
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and following is the diet chart for you.  Early morning 7 AM - green tea with a biscuit or half plate sprouts. Breakfast 8.30 AM - a bowl of ... View thread »

Dr. Dt.Sonali  Arvind Bhanushali
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query. I would like to inform you that there is no connection between blood donation and weight gain. By following a personalized diet plan, you can achieve the desired weight which is an ... View thread »