Medical Advice on "Dietician"

Dr. Rahul  Rathee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, I am sorry to inform you that it is a myth that L-Carnitine reduces weight by burning fat. I know that you can easily find thousands of websites on the internet which claims that consuming their energy drinks and ... View thread »

Dr. Vidhi Hareshbhai Talati
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your history and I would like to suggest you some natural way to increase your body growth. There are many factors that affect the body height and weight such as gender, age, genetics, lifestyle, diet ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Any food that is deep fried in oil or that contains oil in considerable amounts is not good for your body. Excessive intake of oil might lead to cholesterol deposition in your blood vessels, which in turn can reduce ... View thread »

Dr. Sumiya  Sulthana
Hi doctor, Welcome to icliniq.com. Need not worry. Due to fever and medication changes have happened. You need to meet your endocrinologist and monitor your medication and ask any fluid restriction follow-up till creatinine settel down, usually, ... View thread »

Dr. Sonal Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should focus on a balanced diet. Start having protein, carbohydrate-rich diet. You can take a banana shake in the morning. It will give you instant energy as well as help in weight gain. Start taking milk and milk ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. These are the home remedies followed to treat a sore throat. Drink a mixture of lukewarm water with honey and lime juice a couple of times a day. It gives immediate relief. Grated ginger with green tea is quite helpful. ... View thread »

Dr. Sonal Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Everything is fine. Just because your cyst has disappeared as your hormonal level becomes normal and you keep exercising, so not to worry. Your weight was high just because of hormonal imbalance. Since you have taken ... View thread »

Dr. Priyanka  Zade
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can take four to five soaked almonds daily in the early morning and take a banana shake in the midmorning. Try to include a whole milk curd in your lunch. Do regular exercise to build your muscle ... View thread »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can practice some brisk home body poses and exercises other than walking or running. Also, reduce your calorie to lose weight with low carbohydrate diet. Have mainly two roti, mix vegetables, citrus fruits and ... View thread »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case in detail. First of all Orlistat (Xenical) is a drug which may be useful for you. But, initially I would recommend you to go under natural treatment better to say meal planning or proper diet ... View thread »