Q. Is there a possibility of getting pregnant if I took the pill 11 hours late?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

I am on Novelon for the last four months. I started my new pack on the 29th, had intercourse on the 30th. Generally, I take my pill while going to bed. I forgot to take the pill on 31st night and took it on 1st morning. Basically, I took my pill late by 10 to 11 hours. And then, I continued taking rest of the pills on time. Is there any possibility of getting pregnant here? Please advice.

Dr. Richa Agarwal

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

I have gone through your history and understand your concern.

As you are taking the medicine regularly and if you took the missed pill within 24 hours, you should continue your pill and you will not get pregnant.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

I took the tablet late by 12 hours but did not miss the tablet. Today morning, one hour after I got up, I was not feeling alright, a bit pukish. That is why I am worried if there is any chance of pregnancy.

Dr. Richa Agarwal

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

There is no chance of pregnancy as you took your missed pill on time.

|