Q. My butt hurts after anal sex. I am not even able to sit. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anal Pain or Analgesics? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: My butt hurts after anal sex.  I am not even able to sit.  Please help.

I had anal sex and now my butt has been hurting all day for six days now. And every time I have to poop or wipe it, it is very painful. It is very uncomfortable when I sit or lay on my butt.