Q. Why am I experiencing ankle pain after two years of arthroscopic surgery?

Answered by Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ankle Pain or Mri? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Why am I experiencing ankle pain after two years of arthroscopic surgery?

About two years back, I had an arthroscopic surgery (OCD MTD) for my ankle because of a previous injury. At first, my ankle got better, but now it is starting to get worse. As I am experiencing a lot of pain and difficulty in walking, I got an MRI done. Please see the results. Can you tell me what they mean?