Q. Which foods are beneficial in arthritis?

Dr. Goswami Parth Rajendragiri

My mother is suffering from arthritis. Is cow milk harmful to consume in her case (she drinks it daily)? Which foods are very beneficial for this disease or diet plan to remove it from the body as early as possible? Please reply. I need your help.

#

I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your RA factor is positive.

So, for confirming rheumatoid arthritis, anti-CCP investigation can be done. Local part X-ray also needs to be done.

Spinach, beet juice, and green leafy vegetables are beneficial in arthritis.

Treatment includes NSAID (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) group of drugs, disease-modifying drugs like Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Hydrochloroquine, TNF-blockers like Etanercept, etc.

According to need, these drugs may be prescribed. Consult a rheumatologist for examination and discuss your case and treatment options.

For more information consult a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

|