Q. I am hearing sound and voices. Is it auditory hallucinations?

I am 23 years old. I have been hearing sound and voices for a couple of weeks. I think I am having auditory hallucinations. Experienced this before when I committed suicide eight years back. Then it stopped until now I am hearing them again. No medication.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Hearing voices when others are not hearing, hearing running commentaries or as if someone is talking about you could be due to auditory hallucinations. Auditory hallucinations are seen commonly in psychotic disorders. This should be treated on an emergent basis. Please consider consulting psychiatrist as soon as you can for the best treatment.

For more information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|