Q. I am suffering from left side upper back pain as well as left sided chest pain. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Divakara P and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Back Pain or Chest Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I am suffering from left side upper back pain as well as left sided chest pain. Please help.

I am suffering from left side upper back pain as well as left sided chest pain for the past one year. Day by day it has been increasing. I underwent ECG, Echo and TMT eight months back. All the tests were normal.

My lipid profile is as follows:Tryglicerides - 276, LDL - 85, HDL - 28 and total cholesterol - 180.

At present I am suffering from giddiness and drowziness. No steadiness when I am walking.

Please suggest me treatment to overcome this. What are the tests that I should perform?

I do not smoke. I do not drink alcohol. My height is 5'10" and I weigh 75 Kg.