Currently, I am having more bleeding from my gums for about one week, especially when brushing and flossing my teeth. Is there a mouthwash or antibiotic I can use to help?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Gum bleeding in young women can occur due to:
1) Hormonal changes (pregnancy-related).
2) Poor oral hygiene (hormone-induced).
3) Calculus formation.
4) Hard brushing on gums.
5) Weakness due to nutrient deficiency.
To be more precise, I need your history and photographs of your mouth.
However, I suggest the following:
1) Try soft brushes like Thermoseal ultrasoft, Stim ultrasoft, and change the brush every three months.
2) Use a brush in a circular motion on teeth, not on gums.
3) Change brushing site. For example, if you start today on the right side, start from the left side the next day.
4) Do not brush for more than 15 minutes.
5) Take fruits that are rich in vitamins.
6) Get a mouth wash such as Chlorohexidine and rinse the mouth with it daily twice for 15 days. However, do not eat or rinse your mouth for 30 minutes after using mouth wash.
7) I suggest tablet Metronidazole 200 mg three times daily for five days as well.
There is nothing to worry about.
Please send further details if you are willing so that I can assist you more.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
I want to increase my body weight what should I do ? Read fullWhy am I having bleeding gums constantly for two years?
I want to increase my body weight what should I do ? Read fullWBC is high with bleeding gums. Why?
I want to increase my body weight what should I do ? Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dentist Now