Q. I saw blood in my stool, and I have a small lump in my anus. Any home remedies?

Dr. Aastha Midha Likhyani

I am a 24 year old female. Last week, I suddenly saw blood in my stool, and I have a small lump in my anus. I consulted a doctor, and she gave me Dulcoflex and an ointment. It was fine for 10 days, but now again I feel that lump and saw blood in the stool. What could be the reason? Are there any home remedies for this? I had my periods last week.

#

This is anal fissure, and that lump is an anal tag. I suggest you try doing the following:

1. Drink plenty of fluids.
  2. Consume lots of green leafy vegetables.
  3. Sit in warm water three times a day for fifteen days.
  4. Apply Lox 2 % gel (Lidocaine) after sitting in warm water.
  5. Take syrup Lactulose, three teaspoons at bedtime for fifteen days.

Do not worry at all. You will be absolutely fine. Consult me again after fifteen days.

Revert after 15 days to a surgical gastroenterologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/surgical-gastroenterologist

|