Q. Is stroke along with bleeding inside brain worrisome?

Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail and medically reviewed by Dr. Sneha Kannan

Do you have a question on Brain Hemorrhage or Stroke? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is stroke along with bleeding inside brain worrisome?

I got a stroke but I do not know how to explain it. Twice I was bleeding along with the stroke. One type of bleeding was chronic and the other one was acute. I would like to know which type of bleeding is dangerous? And also explain the reason for the same.