Q. I have white bump on penis with no pain or symptoms. What could it be?

Dr. B T Priya
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 09, 2020 and last reviewed on: Apr 25, 2020

I had a white bump on my penis for the past three months. It did not cause any pain when I touched it, and when I tried to remove it in the shower, it did not budge. It is single and there was nothing else resembling it that showed up on my penis. It showed up maybe a day or two after sexual contact with my girlfriend. I am not sure if it is an STD.

Today, during the shower I realized it was not there anymore. It either fell off or shrank, I have not been paying much attention to it the last couple days so I am not really sure. I am attaching a picture of what it looked like when I had it, and what it looks like now. It does not look like any STDs I have seen online, so I am at a loss as to what it could have been. Any help would be appreciated.

#

The lesion is not looking like an STD (sexually transmitted disease). From your history, it is asymptomatic and pain free. Whitish concretions can form due to the collection of subpreputial discharge or it can be Fordyce's spot. Wart can be asymptotic and go for spontaneous resolution. But it would have spread by now.

Apply Mupirocin ointment on the spot. Clean the area with mild soap. Observe next time. If it is forming again please consult with your doctor and remove it and give for biopsy along with blood tests for STD for reassurance.

I will take an STD test soon.

#

You are welcome. Keep in touch for further doubts.

|