Q. Stomach was burning and i had slight chills. What is the probable cause?

Published on Jun 14, 2018

My stomach was burning for three hours yesterday night. I took Gaviscon once, but the burning did not go, so I took it a second time. I have slight chills. From two days, I am eating out, which was normal, and I did not overeat. I have eaten in this place previously also. I used to get slight burning sensation before, but yesterday it was very severe. I had chills for the first time. Even now I have slight chills. Right now also I have slight chills. I have acid reflux and fatty liver grade 2. Currently, I take Nexpro RD 40 twice a day, and Ursocol twice a day. Please advise.

Critical Care Physician Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Medical Gastroenterology Nephrology Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors) Rheumatology
#

You seem to have developed acid reflux following intake of food from outside.

In such cases, I recommend the following:

1. A combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone, once daily.
  2. ENO thrice daily in a glass of water.
  3. Syrup Pan MPS (Dimethicone, Aluminium and Magnesium hydrochloride), two teaspoons, thrice a day.
  4. Paracetamol for fever.
  5. Antibiotics are indicated only if you do not respond within three days.

I hope it helps you. If you have any further query, please ask me.

For further queries consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

I had slight chills from yesterday night when my stomach was burning. Is it because of acidity?

#

These chills occur mostly due to a viral infection. Go ahead with the treatment advised after consulting your doctor. Write back to me, if there is no relief.

For more information consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

Can severe acid reflux turn my teeth translucent, and cause gums to recede?

Query: Hi doctor, Lately, I noticed that my teeth are not the best looking. I had acid reflux. I looked up a lot of stuff about acid in the mouth, and looking at my teeth I think this is what is happening. My teeth started turning translucent two weeks ago. When I looked it up, it said that it could occur...  Read Full »

Other than acid reflux, what can cause inflammation and irritation of throat?

Query: Hi doctor,I have been having some issues with my throat and esophagus. I have seen an ENT specialist and he said that I had a lot of inflammation in my esophagus, but did not seem to say anything else other than it may be the acid reflux. But, the way I feel and a lot of the other symptoms that have...  Read Full »

In my blood report, what do the elevated levels indicate?

Query: Hi doctor, I visited gastroenterologist for my stomach problems. He carried out blood tests and gastroscopy. The result of gastroscopy was antral gastritis. The medicines caused it and I do not take them anymore. With this problem, I started losing hair and observed brittle nails. Always I feel hun...  Read Full »