Q. I get occasional chest pain and discomfort while resting. Please help.

Dr. Isaac Gana
and medically reviewed by Dr. Preetha J

I have occasional chest pain and discomfort in the chest. This discomfort goes away while walking and comes back while resting. ECG values are HR - 101, P-R 101 ms, R-R 592 ms, and QT/QTc 284/369 ms.

#

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I understand your concern, and you will be fine.

Your lipid profile test and are within normal limits. Please take a picture of the entire ECG (Electrocardiogram) leads. It is essential to snap all aspects of the ECG to be able to interpret accurately. Please re-upload using your free follow-up to upload the ECG picture. I am waiting for your reply.

Best regards.

Thank you, doctor, for your reply.

I am uploading the entire ECG sheet and waiting for your reply.

#

The ECG report is within normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The fact that you are overweight alone can cause you chest discomfort. I advise you to lose weight. Engage in regular cardio exercises three times a week and eat healthily. You will be fine. Your discomfort will get better as you lose more weight.

Best regards.

|