Medical Advice on "Cardiology"

Dr. Vivek  Pillai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your query, it appears as if the patient has severe LV dysfunction and on top of that atrial fibrillation. Hence, I would prescribe drugs like beta blockers, ACE inhibitors, aldosterone antagonists and also Amiodarone ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have studied her ECG (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and there is no significant abnormality. I would like to know the following details regarding breathlessness and chest pain that she gets: Is ... View thread »

Dr. Salam Salloum
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please be advised that a normal ECG while you do not have the palpitation feeling, is not diagnostic of the palpitation. You need to have a cardiac monitor. If the palpitation happens every day, then a 24 hours cardiac ... View thread »

Dr. Salam Salloum
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The echo is reassuring. A jerky septum means that there is slight dyssynchrony between the septum and the other left ventricle walls. Such thing is usually seen in left bundle branch block which needs to be confirmed on ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The definitive treatment is ablation of the pathway in the heart. An electrophysiology study is done to locate pathway, and radio frequency or cryoablation is done to cure SVT (supraventricular tachycardia). The ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, answering your queries, you should visit a cardiologist regularly and avoid strenuous activities in order to reduce the risk of acute coronary syndrome. Your echo has some abnormalities which are age-related ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Science is based on evidence and experiment. As for as three-vessel disease and diabetes mellitus, the evidence favors CABG (bypass) if there are suitable targets (which means vessels can be attached as a bypass). There ... View thread »

Dr. Rohit   Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, I appreciate your interest to know the emergency life-saving procedure. Tongue bite usually occurs in seizures and not in heart attacks. There is a possibility of a seizure in her case. Many reasons can be ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The findings suggestive by his CT scan report goes in favor of Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Thrombosis. Assessing the clotting and fibrinolytic systems are required. The investigations required are protein C, protein S, ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. With chest pain and murmur and a history of hypertension, cardiac chest pain is the most probable diagnosis. However, acid reflux and muscular pain need to be kept in consideration. It is ... View thread »