Medical Advice on "Cardiology"

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You had coronary heart disease at a young age, and PCI (percutaneous intervention) was done immediately. Now you have to be very careful in this regard because those with a coronary artery disease have a further risk. ... View thread »

Dr. Amiya  Kumar  Chattopadhyay
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. An aortic aneurysm may result from trauma, infection or most commonly from an intrinsic abnormality of elastin and collagen component of the aortic wall. Genetic abnormalities like Marfan syndrome, Ehler Danlos Syndrome ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. She suffers from anxiety and depression, and so she is taking antidepressants. TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) level is raised which suggests that she has an under-working thyroid gland. Though she is taking Ctd tablet ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, Ismo (Isosorbide Mononitrate) is given for angina or chest pain. If one is not having it without Ismo then it may be stopped. So it is not an absolutely necessary medicine in absence of angina. Next thing, it ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The likely cause for his shortness of breath is heart failure only. However, the infection, high BP may precipitate this heart failure ... View thread »

Dr. Amiya  Kumar  Chattopadhyay
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your reports related to heart problem are normal. The symptoms you have now can be due to GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease). You ... View thread »

Dr. Ilir  Sharka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that your father has a bacterial infection. Antibiotic therapy is necessary to improve his situation. His lungs are clear and his heart is fine too, besides a small amount of pericardial fluid, which could be ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It occurs due to age-related hardening of vessels called as arteriosclerosis. This hardening is not reversible, and so he has a high BP. He should be taking medicine throughout his life. He should have a healthy ... View thread »

Dr. Amit  Arora
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read through your entire case history. You are lucky that you have a good cardiac output. Your EF (ejection fraction) is all right and as per your stress test, there is nothing going in opposite and your heart is ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that you do not have stamina and endurance. Your muscles get tired due to the lack of stretch exercise. You need to start stretch exercise and cardio to gain more energy and endurance. I have gone through the ... View thread »