Q. Can I conceive at the age of 34?

Dr. Ashwini Nanasaheb Talpe
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 07, 2016 and last reviewed on: Aug 04, 2020

I am 34 years old and trying to conceive. My report showed AMH 162, TSH 2.03 and prolactin 31.50. Can I get pregnant? I am also taking Clomid tablet in the first 4 days of the cycle.

#

• TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) and prolactin levels are fine, but your AMH anti-mullerian hormone value of 1.62 is slightly on the lower side.
  • At the age of 34, if you ovulate properly with good patent fallopian tubes and husband's semen analysis is normal, then the chance of getting pregnant with such situation could be around 10%.

For further information consult an infertility specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/infertility-specialist

How about going for IUI in this instance?

#

• It will improve your chance of getting pregnant to around 15%.

|