Q. May I know the reason for the failure of my pregnancy?

Dr. Ashwini Nanasaheb Talpe
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 06, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jul 31, 2020

I am a 37 year old married woman. I have been trying to conceive for the past two months, but could not succeed. I got married six months back and initially for 30 days, I used I-pill. My periods are regular with 25 to 28 day cycles. My husband and I do not have any allergy or pre-existing disease. May I know the reason for the failure?

#

• I suggest you get a complete investigation like hormonal profile and fallopian tube testing. Also, get a semen analysis for your husband and then we can discuss further treatment plan.

Revert back with your reports to an infertility specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/infertility-specialist

I thank you for your advice and will revert back soon with my investigation reports.

#

You are most welcome. Good luck.

Revert back with the reports to an infertility specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/infertility-specialist

|