Q. I cannot understand my semen analysis report. Please explain.

The semen analysis report is in my hand, but I cannot understand it.

• Liquefaction time- 30 minutes.
  • Duration of abstinence- four days.
  • Appearance- creamy white.
  • Volume 4.0 ml.
  • Ph 8
  • Fructose- Present.
  • Motility- 100.
  • Spermatozoa- rapid 20%, slow 10%, non-progressive motility 5%, immotile 83%.
  • Vitality count- 15 million.
  • Morphology- normal 20%, abnormal 80%.
#

I read your query and understand your concerns about the semen analysis report. As per the available semen analysis report, you have very low sperm count and most of the available sperms are defective. As you can see that almost 80 % of your sperms are defective and of no use. In addition, the count is just 15 million per ml, which is again very low.

Considering this report, there is a low chance of natural pregnancy to your partner as the sperms are low and available ones are defective. I request you to see your doctor as you need treatment for improvement of the health of your sperms.

I hope this helps you.

For more information consult an andrologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/andrologist

|