Q. I see some shadows at the end of my bed at night. Please help.

This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 12, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 10, 2021

I am a 28 year old female. My height is 1.68 m and weight is 82 kg. I see things that other people do not see. Always at night, I see shadows at the end of my bed as someone noticing me. When I look at the shadow, either it will disappear or just walk away. I am not on any medication.

#

I read your query and understand your concerns.

• From the available description, it appears that either you are experiencing visual hallucinations or excessive visual imagery.
  • The first one is never normal and can indicate serious illness related to your mind as well as the brain. The latter one can normally occur when you are stressed. It is often present in individuals who have excessive perceived stress.
  • To call it one side, you should have a formal discussion with the mental status examination. The examination can also show some more light on probable diagnosis.

For further information consult a psychologist counsellor online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychologist-counsellor

|