Q. I have a runny stomach and black stools after the flu. Why?

Answered by Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever or Dry Cough? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had the flu for two days. That included a fever, sore throat, and runny nose with a dry cough. The flu went away and now I just have a cough, but I have developed a rash behind my ears and a runny stomach in which my stool is black.