Q. Is multigrain cereal a healthier option than the regular ones?

Answered by Dr. Suneetha B S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Diet & Lifestyle or Nutrition Facts? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I was just wondering. I like cereal and I try to go with a healthier option that still tastes good. So I found multigrain Cheerios and I thought they would be a healthier alternative to something like Froot Loops, Lucky Charms, and other sugary cereals. I know there are healthier options like steel-cut oats but I do not want to sacrifice all the taste. Just wondering what your thoughts on multigrain Cheerios are and if they are truly a healthier option.