Q. My right eye is sensitive and difficult to open without lubricant. Please help.

Dr. Hussein Mohamed Sherif Ahmed Ayoub

My right eye does not feel normal. Without lubrication, I cannot open my eye in the morning, and when I blink, I feel sensitivity in the eye.

I am currently using Xl-ha eye gel.

#

I think you have diagnosed yourself. You have a dry eye, usually accompanied by an allergy.

Please send me a clear picture of both your eyes, and I will send you the treatment.

If I do not use lubrication for a few minutes, the right one feels super dry. It has been there for seven months now that I am facing the issue. I am very worried. If I press the right eye with little pressure or blink a little hard, it seems like an insect is running in the lower lid. Is it curable?

#

I do not understand the last part. What do you mean by an insect is running on the lower lid? Please send me a clear picture so that I can help you.

For your dryness, use tear substitutes eye drops five times a day for a month at least. You can ask for tears with sodium cellulose for lubrication. Use lubrication gel once before sleep for ten days (example, Corneregel). Antihistamine eye drops three times a day for ten days. Usually, anti-allergic medicines work in your case. and use Selenium, A, C, and E vitamin once a day before meals for one month.

Please send me a clear picture of your eyes now. I will need you to follow up after three days and tell me if you feel better to modify your treatment.

|