Q. Does getting a stringy line on fertile days mean pregnancy?

Dr. Alison A. Rodriguez

I am on my fertile days. I got a stringy line during that. Is that a sign of pregnancy or it is normal to get that during fertile period and also the day before I got the stringy line, I got back pain and stomach pain and also cramping. I am unsure if that is a sign of early pregnancy or not.

Dr. Alison A. Rodriguez

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Welcome to iclinq.com.

It is quite normal to have an increased amount of stringy discharge during and just prior to ovulation or your fertile days as you describe. Cramping and back pain can also be associated with ovulation, it is usually mild and temporary. 3 to 4 days before ovulation is the time to have intercourse every 1 to 2 days in order to maximize your chances of conceiving.

If you miss your period, take a home pregnancy test. If it is positive, then you have your answer. If it is negative and you still have not started your cycle, repeat the pregnancy test.

|