Q. Is it fine to take Prodeine Forte for tooth pain during pregnancy?

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

I am 8 weeks pregnant. Can I take Prodeine Forte for the chronic wisdom tooth pain? I am going to see the dentist tomorrow. But, now I am crying in pain.

#

You can take Paracetamol 500 mg up to three tablets maximum for the pain relief. But you need to consult your Gynecologist first for the advice. High dosage of Codeine is harmful during pregnancy at early stages. The best way is to visit a dentist and get an access opening done. My opinion is to go with Paracetamol 500 mg.

|