I have a cancer phobia. Please help me.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I can understand your situation. But I need details about your symptoms of phobia, duration, frequency, severity, associated factor, etc.
Try to follow the below lifestyle to deal with it.
1. Do exercises daily for 30 - 45 minutes, like at least going for a walk.
2. Do meditation for 20 minutes daily. Just sit at one place in a comfortable position and try to concentrate on your normal breathing. Do not stop or force yourself to control your thoughts. Just let it be. It will help you to relax.
3. Eat healthy home-cooked foods, and avoid junk foods.
4. Drink enough water.
5. Spend quality time with friends and family daily or do video calls if you live away from your family.
6. Spend time on creative hobbies like reading good books, writing journals, painting, drawing, learning new skills or language or musical instruments.
7. Take enough 7 - 8 hours of sleep daily.
8. Avoid tobacco or alcohol, or any substance abuse.
You should start tablet Escitalopram 10 mg for your phobia. You can take tablet Clonazepam mouth dissolving 0.25 mg when you have acute anxiety or restlessness.
I hope this helps.
Thank you doctor,
I used to eat supari, and now I read the article that says it causes cancer. Now I am worried and checked my CBC and CRP. All reports are normal. What should I do? Please reply.
Welcome back to icliniq.com.
It will not harm you if you stop chewing supari now. It will make trouble if you chew for more than 15-20 years with heavy use. Otherwise, it will not cause any problem. Just stop chewing supari. You will not have cancer surely. Live a healthy lifestyle, as I suggest you.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. being diagnosed during pregnancy has increased because of delayed child-bearing age, advanced imaging techniques during antenatal care, and the known occurrence of age-dependent malignancies .. ... Read fullWhat is the reason for OCD and fear of something bad happening?
.. have an obsessive thought, especially obsessional phobias. You are relating these thoughts to something worse which might happen, during this period tray to say stop to these thoughts every time they come into your mind and ask yourself that is th... Read fullPlease suggest yoga asanas that would improve blood flow to testicles.
I am taking Pantogem DSR for indigestion and Stalopam plus for stress ... Destressing is the most important factor ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Psychiatrist Now