Q. What medicines can be taken for grade 3 fatty liver?

Dr. Chandra Prakash Tanwar

My mother's reports are as follows: She has grade 3 fatty liver. SGPT and SGOT are also not normal. What should we do now? I need suggestions on what to eat and drink.

#

• Your mother is diagnosed with a grade 3 fatty liver and deranged liver enzymes. The first thing is to get to know the cause of her fatty liver.
  • I suggest you take capsule Evion LC (Levo-carnitine and Vitamin E) 400 mg twice a day should be started. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the above medicine with their consent.
  • Weight loss and aerobic exercises should be started. 

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|