Q. I am a 25 year old male. My body looks feminine. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Deepika Gorthy and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Feminine Body or Hormonal Imbalance? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I am a 25 year old male. My body looks feminine. Please help.

I am a 25 year old male. I am 181 cm tall and I weigh 70 kg. All the members in my family are tall, but I am not that big when compared to my father and brother. I am mentally depressed since my childhood. It is all about my body. I was a female looking boy with very soft body, less energy and not interested in sports. Since that time my arms and legs are very long. But arms are very lean as girls.

My puberty was too late at around 18 years of age. But after puberty, I have hair on face, but till now it is not much as my brother had in that age. Facial hair is also thin and not uniform everywhere.

I feel my bones are like females and not very strong, arms and fingers are not as big as males. My muscles are less too. I went for gym and built up a little muscle, but forearm and fingers are still feminine. I feel my waist is a little wide.

Did I have any genetic problem or hormonal imbalance at puberty stage? I am totally exhausted. I am always worried about that. Please help me.