Q. Kindly suggest the management for extreme hair fall.

and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Jun 08, 2019

I am 24 years old and having extreme hair fall. My center of the scalp has already started showing up. Please help.

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic Venereology
#

Use Trichospire hair kit and Qilib men lotion twice daily. I hope it helps. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I am a researcher in the field of chemical science, and I have to handle dangerous chemicals daily, including selenium and tellurium based ones which are notorious for skin and hair damage. I take the best possible precautions before processing them, but still, can they be responsible for this? Apart from my stress, I try my best to keep myself healthy with my diet and exercises. So can you suggest some reasons for my extreme hair fall?

I am not on any medication, and you have suggested hair vitamin kit and the lotion you. Can you please suggest me the dosage and how long I must follow that? Also, any suggestions for the long term? I am extremely stressed about it, I did not feel it happening, but all of a sudden, my girlfriend noticed it and pushed me for medical consultation. I have uploaded the photo of bald patches.

#

Please send a few more good quality photographs taken from the front and sides (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

Will the hair kits and lotions you suggested work?

#

Welcome back to ilciniq.com.

It is the initial phase of androgenic alopecia, so please add Minoxidil 5 % lotion 1 ml twice daily to medicines mentioned above. Although good studies are not there regarding the role of selenium, they can affect it. Androgenic alopecia pattern is also present, which is due to androgen and genetic component. I hope it helps. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I am just 22 and already going bald. Why?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 22 year old male, height 5 feet and 5 inches and weight 66 kg. I first started experiencing hair fall a year ago, and after taking homeopathy treatment, there was a good improvement in a couple of months. I did not have any hair fall for eight to nine months. But, from the last ...  Read Full »

How can I grow more hair and stop hairfall?

Query: Hello doctor, I want to grow more hair and hair thickness and avoid losing hair and thinning hair. Please check my pictures and advise me a perfect solution.  Read Full »

How can I treat graying of hair and hair fall?

Query: Hello doctor, I am facing hair fall from the last 4 to 5 months. Also facing graying of hairs from last three years.  Read Full »