Q. What is the cause of frequent headaches and stomach aches?

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

I am a 20-year-old, and I have frequent headaches, stomach aches, and sometimes a runny stomach. I do not take any medication except for Aspirin. What is the cause of this, and how can I stop the aches?

#

I can understand your concern. It would be best to get blood pressure monitoring and an ultrasound abdomen because high blood pressure can cause headaches, Aspirin can cause ulcers, and stomach ulcers can cause stomach pain. I hope that I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. I wish you good health. Thank you.

|