Q. I want to be at least 6 feet tall. Is there any way to stimulate growth hormone secretion?

Dr. Divakara P
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 13, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jul 02, 2019

I am a 21 year old guy. I am just 5'5" tall. I want to be at least 6 feet tall. Is there any way to stimulate the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormones?

#

Growth depends on many factors:

1. Hereditary influence of growth.
  2. Nutrition during childhood (at the growing ages).
  3. Any illness during the growing age that results in stunted growth.

Growth after 21 years is not possible since the growing ends of the bone would have fused. So, do not go in search of medicines to stimulate growth.

Regular exercising and proper sleep is the natural way of stimulating growth hormone. But this might not be of any help at this age.

Consult an endocrinologist online for further help --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/endocrinologist

|