Q. My Bilirubin total - 2. 2, Bilirubin Direct - 1. 5, SGPT - 4548, SGOT - 4153

Dr. Madathupalayam Madhankumar
This is a premium question & answer published on May 02, 2016 and last reviewed on: Feb 13, 2020

Dear doctor,

Here is my lab report:

• Bilirubin total: 2.2
  • Bilirubin Direct: 1.5
  • SGPT: 4548
  • SGOT: 4153

I have taken drip and injection for nausea. Now nausea has been cured. I have only abdomen pain now, and my fever has been cured before three days. Color of urine is yellow and color of stools is white. Also my constipation is still remaining. What shall I do now? Please give your opinion.

#

• With these reports, the picture is like hepatitis. The cause for hepatitis has to be investigated.
  • Further lab investigations like complete liver function test (LFT), ultrasound abdomen and viral markers are needed.
  • Also need the date of these posted reports to compare and track the trend change.

For further queries consult a gastroenterologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

|