Q. My ESR is too high. Do you think I have multiple myeloma?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on High Esr or Vitamin D? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My ESR is too high that is 25 mm/hr. Granulocytes % is high and lymphocytes % is low. The main thing is the RDW is low. I am having too much body pain and leg pain in my body. Even pain-killers not working at all. Too much pain. I am having trouble to move my arms and legs when I wake up in the morning. Also having difficulty sleeping. No fever. The pain inside of the body. Cough sometime. And pain under the left ribs. Pain around neck, back and shoulder also. Do you think I have multiple myeloma? Because all my symptoms are in favour of multiple myeloma. My question is as ESR is too high is there any kind of cancer in my bodies such as leukemia or lymphoma or bone marrow cancer? Why my pain is not going away after using too many Ibuprofen? Do you want me to go to hematologist or oncologists? Please, how can I overcome from this problem?