Q. What could be the reason for recurrent fever with high ESR and CRP levels?

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Esr or Typhoid? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am getting a fever every day. But, every day the fever occurs and goes to a maximum of 100 degrees, and it gets back to the body temperature without any medications.

It is repetitive. I have done a few blood tests and am attaching the reports. I have found out that my CRP and ESR is very high (I have a history of aortic valve replacement surgery).

I am worried. I am taking Betaloc 12.5 mg, Ecospirin 75 mg, Warfarin 5 mg, Fibator 5 mg. Last week, I went out of the station, and I had a significant amount of traveling.