Q. What makes me dizzy when I shout or blow hard?

Dr. Albana Greca

When I shout or blow hard with my mouth, I get headaches or dizziness. Why?

Dr. Albana Greca

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

I understand your concern. The headache you feel is due to increased intracranial pressure when shouting or blowing. Avoid such habits.

If it happens without shouting or blowing, I suggest you consult a neurologist to rule out neurological problems. All the best.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

| 

Why am I having dizziness and blackout with swollen throat?

Query: Hello doctor, For a couple of days now I have been ill and the symptoms are getting worse. First, it started off with a swollen throat (which I still have but is not as bad) which gives me a phlegm cough but has reduced. I constantly have dizziness and blackouts with pulsating sensations not only g...  Read Full »

I cannot move my eye outwards. Do you think it is sixth nerve palsy?

Query: Hi doctor, Last week, I started experiencing double vision. I went to the ER and was told that I need to see my eye doctor. The next day, I went to the eye doctor, and he did a field test. He told me a nerve was messed up in my eye due to diabetes. He said it could take a few months to heal and that...  Read Full »

I have headache after using Nevanac ophthalmic suspension

Query: Hello doctor, I am 37 years old. I have discomfort and mild pain in the right eye since last four days. The doctor has advised taking Nevanac ophthalmic suspension 0.1 suspension, and Maxmoist eye drops for dry eye. He has advised to take Nevanac one drop four times daily in both eyes, and Maxmoist ...  Read Full »