Q. Why do I feel tired and find it hard to do my everyday tasks?

Dr. Sugandh Garg

I had trouble in school and had a hard time concentrating on what the teacher was teaching. I used to forget what she said and did not know how to do the lesson. Today it is hard for me to talk to someone because I forget what I wanted to say or what they are saying to me. I have had a hard time finishing what I started, and sometimes I have difficulty starting something. I am so tired all the time, I feel very slow, and it is hard to do my everyday tasks. I have so many goals and ambitions, but I have all these obstacles that I am trying to overcome. I feel like I will never be the type of person who succeeds in life and their goals. I would not be a better mother for my kids because this has affected my parenting. I have very little energy to play or interact with them. I need help figuring out why I am like this and what I can do to fix it.

#

Gather up and reassure yourself. This is not the end of anything. Take a deep breath, walk, do yoga, exercise, and get physically examined and investigated to rule out any medical problems and treat them accordingly. First, you must accept and love yourself, and then anyone else can do that to you. The world is very mean, and you have to sustain it. It is the survival of the fittest. Talk in front of the mirror. Take a sheet of paper and repeat it multiple times in front of the mirror. Consume walnuts, fish, and almonds to boost memory. Talk to a psychologist who might help you counsel. Talk to people, start with a person and figure out someone with common interests. Join some hobby classes that will help you meet people with common interests.

|