Q. Getting a weird lightheadedness and pain behind my eyes. Why?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Lightheadedness or Hypoglycemia? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

From time to time, I get a weird lightheaded sensation. I feel such weird sensation while reading, looking at my cell phone, watching television or driving at night. For a moment, I feel as though I may pass out. But, I do not pass out and it goes away quickly. Sometimes, it happens a few times in a row. Afterwards, it is followed with pain behind my eyes and a slight headache. But, that does not last long. What could this be? This has been going on for a couple of months now. I happened a year or so ago, when I was on blood pressure medication. But, it has stopped until my recent episodes in these past couple of months.