Q. I have low sex drive with erectile dysfunction. How can I overcome it?

Answered by Dr. Aditya Gupta and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Low Sexual Drive or Erectile Dysfunction? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 37 years old male and for the last few months my sex drive is getting lower and currently, it is at its lowest. Moreover, I am also suffering from erectile dysfunction as well, which has never been a problem. I am living alone for the last four months and visit my family once a month. Kindly help me to overcome these issues.