Q. What can cause lower abdominal pain?

This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 04, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 09, 2021

I have pain in lower abdomen. I feel that the pain is coming from my right testis while taking a bath. It is not severe, but still, it has not come down. I am on homeopathy treatment for skin allergy.

#

We are here to help you.

Such pain in lower abdomen can be due to any of the following reasons.

• Acid reflux, mostly in upper abdomen, but gas formation can lead to pain anywhere in the abdomen.
  • Stone in the renal tract. It mostly presents with such kind of pain which radiated to urinary tract and also painful micturition is there.
  • Colitis is accompanied by loose motions and blood in stools.
  • In such scenario, you should see your doctor and get an ultrasound abdomen done to rule out stones and other possibilities.
  • Till you get the ultrasound done, I suggest you a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for acid reflux. For relief from pain, I suggest you tablet Drotaverine. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take medicine with consent.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|