Is it safe to masturbate daily?

Q. I masturbate daily. Is it safe?

Dr. Velusamy Madathupalayam Palansamy
This is a premium question & answer published on May 02, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Hello Doctor,

I masturbate daily.

Is it safe ? Will it cause any problem?

#

Welcome to icliniq.com

• Masturbation is absolutely safe.
  • Other than giving pleasure it also helps in relieving stress.
  • It depends on the number of times you do it. The reason is that it should not become an addiction.
  • Once you are addicted, psychological intervention might be needed.
  • Very frequent and vigorous masturbation might cause penile fracture. This condition requires reparative surgery.

Consult a sexologist online with all the relevant details for further help --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|