Q. I have ear pain when I open my mouth. What might help?

Answered by Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Middle Ear Infection or Ear Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am not fat, but my body gets really warm sometimes especially when I sleep, which makes me uncomfortable. So, what might be the reason?Secondly, I get pain near my left ear when I open my mouth. Three weeks ago, the pain went after four days (it started and ended when I woke up after sleep). Again, the same pain came this week, but this time on the right side. Lately, I found my both hand fingers are shivering sometimes but most of the time, I have that feeling even if they do not. Why?