Q. My wife has missed her periods. Is she pregnant?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

My wife had her periods last month. This month it did not happen, and she is having vomiting sensation, cramps in lower abdomen and back. Through the home test, two lines are appearing. We do not want pregnancy now. Please guide us regarding the same.

#

Abortion pills can only be taken under supervision because it may cause infection, severe bleeding and retained products of conception. Get your pelvic ultrasound done to see fetal well-being.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

Apart from pills, is there any other remedy for the same?

#

Dilation and curettage (surgical procedure) for abortion can be done.

|