Q. Kindly review MRI taken for chronic shoulder pain.

Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Mri or Shoulder Dislocation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a chronic right shoulder pain, especially when lifting up an arm or moving arm sideways. I have discomfort when resting on my right side in bed. Also feeling a slightly loose shoulder or detached arm when rotating the arm, and the occasional feeling of nerve pinching, although no paralyzing pain. I would appreciate if you could kindly review my right shoulder MRI images, for a second opinion. I have had this issue for many years, but it appeared when exercising or under heavy restraint. Presently, it only takes a swift or unconscious movement or light load to feel discomfort. I have started with Aceclofenac 100 mg twice a day, one week ago, as per doctor´s advice, although he mentioned that it was not standard practice for chronic cases.