Q. What is the treatment for constant twitching of biceps?

Answered by Dr. Aida Quka and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Muscle Twitching or Emg? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

For almost two months, I am having widespread fasciculations. It started from my right arm and became widespread. After some time, I began to notice my right shoulder, and knee started to get fatigued quickly. I have visited my primary doctor so many times until I was given a referral for an EMG. My EMG test was clean, no form of denervation, and the neurologist diagnosed my fasciculations as benign. But now my muscle twitching is worse. Currently, I am getting constant twitching in my right biceps, and it occurs consistently without breaks. I have sleepless nights. Please help.