Welcome to icliniq.com.
I would like to know some details about your symptoms. Kindly revert with the following information.
1. Is the twitching visible or only felt from inside?
2. Do you have any muscle thinning in the leg or arm?
3. Have you had pain in your legs or arms these days?
4. Do you feel weakness in muscle power of the leg or arm?
5. Do you have any walking difficulty?
6. Are you doing the activity with your hand?
7. Do you feel your anxiety symptoms have increased recently? If yes, since when?
8. Are you taking any medications for sciatica, back issues, or anxiety? If yes, please tell names & doses.
Investigations to be done:
MRI whole spineDifferential diagnosis:
NCV + EMG all four limbs
T3 T4 TSH
Serum Vitamin B12
Serum vitamin D3
Fasciculations (? Anxiety induced ? Benign fasciculation syndrome)Regarding follow up:
Revert with above mentioned information for better understanding & further judgement.