Q. Will touching of bed sheet by needle tip before TT injection cause any contamination?

I have got a TT injection in deltoid of left arm today from a local hospital. After loading injection in casualty the nurse called to injection room, I sat there, nurse cleaned my arm with spirit. After cleaning, I noticed that the preloaded syringe with the needle was kept on the bed with needle touching bedsheet by the time I was about to ask, injection was administered. After this, I also enquired about this to the nurse then she said cap was slipped off and did not notice. I also enquired to RMO he also said no need to bother. I am having doubt that injection needle if touched the bedsheet, will there be contamination. Now I am anxious about this. Will there by any possibility of diseases due to this unsterile injection? Please give your opinion.